Today I painted the second of the Devastator Squad. This Marine has a multi-melta. I took a slightly different approach with this one. I used a fine detail brush exclusively, even for the blue areas, and attempted some finer control I tried to get just the one coat of blue in most places, so that later touch-ups weren't a fourth or fifth layer.
All in all, I a pretty happy with the way this turned out. A am going to try some shading and blending on the power armour in the next couple of Marines. That will need a trip to the store, though. I'm going to try to do a bit of painting now and then, but tomorrow (Monday) I am going to start into my CCIE study for the written exam. I'm going to see how long a chapter of the guide takes, and then do up a schedule so I can get to the written exam in the next few weeks. So painting will be for relaxation and breaks, or when the study gets a bit much.